• For Ferrero, “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)“ - long before such term was coined and became a popular acronym - has always meant attention to people and the environment.
• Such ethic approach:
• is part and parcel of the very DNA of the business culture of the Ferrero Group;
• has guided the first steps of the Ferrero society, since its debut in Alba (Italy), in 1946, and shaped the “Ferrero way of doing” until today;
• feeds the roots also of the Michele Ferrero Entrepreneurial Project (MFEP).
• The "Michele Ferrero Entrepreneurial Project (MFEP)" is inspired by an entrepreneurial model aimed to pursue the search for profit while caring, at the same time, for the needs of the local communities within which the company operates and from which it derives its own resources.
1) Create jobs in less favored areas of emerging countries, thus contributing to fight the serious consequences of unemployment and foster the economic and social developments of the local communities where the Ferrero plants operate
2) Promote health and educational care of children and adolescents in the areas where the Ferrero plants are located, through the implementation - by the Ferrero companies participating to the MFEP - of social projects, regardless of whether or not such companies achieve positive financial results.
TO DISCOVER MORE ON WHERE AND HOW THE MICHELE FERRERO ENTREPRENEURIAL PROJECT OPERATES VISIT